Garmin brings GPS navigation and wearable technology to the automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor and fitness markets. Whether searching for navigation, motorcycle, action cameras, dog tracking and so much more, Garmin’s technology will help you ___________?
Garmin fleet™ 770
Fleet telematics tablet
PART NUMBER 010-01762-00
Purpose-built for Fleet Telematics
- 7’’ capacitive multitouch WSVGA display (1024 x 600 pixels)
- Powered magnetic mount with mini USB and USB Type A (USB host mode)
- Lifetime onboard maps of North America with free updates¹
- Customized truck routing² for the size and weight of your truck
- Road warnings for bridge heights, weight limits, sharp curves, inclines and more
The 7” Garmin fleet 770 tablet is purpose-built for fleet telematics. It combines our trusted navigation, specialized truck routing¹ and fleet experience with the openness and flexibility of a tablet.
Garmin Dash Cam™ 46
1080p Dash Cam with 140-degree Field of View
PART NUMBER 010-02231-00
Garmin Drive Series
DIR customers can review more information at: https://www.garmin.com/en-US/search/?query=automotive
Select Products, move cursor over Automotive and select category
Garmin Dog Tracking
Compact, 1-handed Training of Up to 3 Dogs
- Compact, lightweight, ergonomically designed
- Simple, intuitive, “no look” 1-handed operation
- Quick turn dial with positive clicks when changing between 10 stimulation levels and when controlling auxiliary functions
- Settable BarkLimiter™ levels
- 4 training buttons for continuous and momentary stimulation, vibration and tone
Compact and lightweight, the Sport PRO is simple, intuitive and so easy to use in 1 hand, you don’t even have to look at it. It allows you to train up to 3 dogs (additional dog devices required, sold separately). Quick turn dial gives positive clicks when changing between 10 stimulation levels and when controlling auxiliary functions. Includes a built-in BarkLimiter with settable levels to keep things quieter. Four buttons control continuous and momentary stimulation, vibration, tone and lights. Dog devices and collars feature interchangeable, replaceable long and short contact points.
A top-mounted, high-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver, TT 15 dog device uses 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation, plus audible tone and vibration activated from Alpha® 100. Compatible with Astro® 430 and 320 for tracking only.
Rugged and water-resistant to 10 meters, the tracking and training dog device with collar is tough enough to run wherever your dog runs, up to 9 miles away. The stimulation features let you train each dog separately — traditional stimulation allows you to make quick changes (low, medium or high) within a predetermined stimulation level (1-6), whereas linear stimulation allows progressively more stimulation from levels 1 to 18. You can remotely operate the LED beacon lights, built in to the dog device, to help locate your dog in low-light conditions.
TT 15 ships with a 1-inch red collar strap. Replacement straps are available in multiple colors (sold separately).
PART NUMBER 010-00864-02
Explore Coastal Waters
GPSMAP 78sc comes with built-in BlueChart® g2 coastal charts and a worldwide basemap with imagery — perfect for all your outdoor pursuits. Map detail includes shorelines, depth contours, navaids, harbors, marinas and more for the U.S. and Bahamas. And, like the rest of the 78-series, 78sc is water resistant (IPX7) and even floats in water.
For boaters and watersports enthusiasts who want to run with the best, the rugged GPSMAP 78sc includes preloaded U.S. coastal charts and features a 3-axis compass, barometric altimeter, crisp color mapping, a high-sensitivity receiver, new molded rubber side grips, plus a microSD™ card slot for loading additional maps. And it floats!
Compact, Streamlined 4 kW Dome
- Streamlined 18-inch 4 kW dome radar
- Delivers 4 kW transmit power and clear echo definition at all ranges
- Dynamic Auto Gain automatically adjusts to your surroundings for optimal performance in all conditions
- Dynamic Sea Filter automatically adjusts gain to changing sea conditions
- Overlays radar image on the chartplotter map page (autopilot or heading sensor recommended for best results)
The compact GMR 18 HD+ dome radar is a good choice for boats with limited room for radar placement. It delivers 4 kW of transmit power and clear echo definition at all ranges to enhance situational awareness. Overlay radar images onto your chartplotter map page; however, for best overlay results, an optional autopilot or heading sensor is recommended. It also helps you avoid traffic on the water. GMR 18 HD+ provides MARPA target tracking when combined with a multifunction display and heading sensor (sold separately).
GMR™ 18 HD+Radome
PART NUMBER 010-01719-00
Marine Devices – DIR customers can review more information at: https://www.garmin.com/en-US/
Select Products, move cursor over Marine and select category (Chartplotters, Transducers, etc.)
Please call if outfitting boat for assistance.